Theo Wanne is the world’s foremost expert on vintage sax mouthpieces and he understands WHY an Otto Link sounds great. So Theo utilized the best design principles from the first Slant Signature models (early 1950’s) through the Early Babbitt models (1970s) to make the new Theo Wanne™ Slant Sig Tenor Mouthpiece. It is the ultimate vintage Slant Sig Link design.
The Slant Sig mouthpiece is the perfect mouthpiece for students and pros alike. A musician can get the ‘classic’ tenor sound, not worry about inconsistencies that vintage pieces have, or if they are getting the best possible ‘vintage’ design. The SLANT SIG 2 has incorporated all the best design principles of the vintage mouthpieces. The SLANT SIG 2 has even evolved from the SLANT SIG 1 from customer feedback to become the ultimate vintage hard rubber tenor mouthpiece. It has even more projection, fullness and warmth…all at the same time.
- Versatile! Great for all styles and types of playing.
- The most expressive and most projecting Slant Signature Otto Link sound you’ve ever heard!
- Perfectly sculpted large chamber and roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of Otto Link style mouthpieces; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces. Incorporating the best features of every Slant Signature Otto Link, from the 1950’s through 1970s.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Slant Sig 2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Vintage Style Box: A dark grey and metallic silver vintage styled Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece box.
- Drawstring Pouch: A beautiful Theo Wanne™ microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch.