Ideal for medium and large spaces, this intuitive communications system features separate microphone and speaker units for flexibility during audio, web, and video conferencing.
Designed to support 2 external speakers and 5 daisy-chained microphones, it’s the perfect scalable solution for accommodating larger meeting rooms and additional participants.
Adaptive echo cancellation and human voice activity detection (HVAD) minimize background noise, facilitating natural, stress-free conversation during every call.
“With Yamaha’s audio technology and expertise, the YVC-1000 will help us in bringing more powerful and scalable collaborations to our customers’ Zoom Rooms experience,” Eric Yu, hardware partnership manager, Zoom.
Automatic auto-tuning measures and analyzes the room environment and adjusts acoustic settings to the optimal level
Automatic system warnings to help with poor microphone placement
- Multiple connection options via Bluetooth® and USB
- Ability to daisy chain up to 5 microphone pods (per base unit) for a total of 15 microphones (3 internal mics per pod)
- Speaker tracking
- Scalability to fit various and ever-changing table configurations
- Flexible alternative to installed audio solutions for large conference rooms
- Supports 2 external speakers
- Certified for Zoom & Skype for Business