For the session drummer who needs a dry, controlled tone in the studio and the live player who needs to cover extra ground onstage, the BFSD Quesadilla V2 supplies a world of thumpy vintage goodness in a flash. The Quesadilla's cloth material dramatically dries out overtones without requiring tuning. And thanks to its tone-deepening weighted outer ring, this dampener stays put on your toms and snares until you're ready to move it. Version two of the Quesadilla features a magnetic pull ring that sticks to rims, screws, or lugs for quick removal between uses.
- Instantly dries and focuses toms and snares
- Cloth head supplies a thumpy '70s sound
- Weighted outer ring stabilizes dampener and deepens the fundamental pitch of the drum
- Magnetic pull tab allows for easier removal
- Compatible with almost all hoop types, vintage or modern
- A powerful tool for the stage and studio