The 280 saxophones provide beginners with a reliable instrument to start playing on. They offer a characteristically bright saxophone sound with excellent intonation and some surprisingly high quality features for an entry-level instrument.
- A redesigned neck receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism.
- An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
- Key : Bb
- Finish : Gold-lacquer
- With High F# & front F key
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Improved Low B-C# connection
Yamaha products are made using lead-free solder. After years of study, Yamaha has discovered a new solder which is not only better for the environment but actually adds harmonic breadth to the sound.