Looking for a speaker cabinet to brighten up your bottom-heavy bass rig? Or, maybe you’ve recently downsized your transportation to save a few bucks on fuel, and no longer have room to haul your beloved SVT-810E to the gig. The SVT-410HE delivers superb full-range performance, all the way up to 18kHz—and it’ll fit in your new ride.
The Ampeg SVT-410HE is also the ideal enclosure for the player who wants to add extended upper register clarity to a system that already features ample low frequency performance. Just ask George Clinton—he uses an SVT-410E to round out the top-end of his killer, all-SVT stage setup.
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10”
- Voice Coil: 2”
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1”
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 43Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
- Weight: 91 Pounds