The universal music-making controller
MiniLab 3 is a next-generation plug-and-play MIDI controller that combines a great-feeling keyboard, flexible pads, faders, and knobs, and a premium software bundle with seamless DAW integration that lets users get creative right out the box.
Hands-on, easy to use
From the great-feeling keyboard, to the pads & faders directly integrated with Analog Lab & your DAW, to the real-time mini display, every aspect of MiniLab 3 is designed to be intuitive, expressive, and a joy to use - for beginners and pros alike.
Enjoy a workflow that aids the creative process, with features like a built-in arpeggiator, Chord mode, custom DAW presets, and easy transposition. Making music has never been so accessible.
Portable, compatible design
MiniLab 3 is built to fit seamlessly into any setup, from bedroom to stage, with its compact & lightweight design, MIDI output, and USB-C connectivity. It even has custom scripts for DAW integration with Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic, Bitwig, and Reason.
Creative software included
On top of a world-class MIDI controller, users get a full package of premium music-making software, from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 synth & keyboard presets:
- Analog Lab Intro
- Ableton Live Lite
- UVI Model D
- Native Instruments The Gentleman
- Loopcloud sample packs & subscription
- Melodics subscription
The world’s first eco designed MIDI keyboard
MiniLab 3 is built with longevity and sustainability in mind. A reliable & rugged design with better components means this controller goes the distance, complete with a 5-year warranty. And with minimum 50% recycled plastic, less waste production, and 100% recyclable packaging, MiniLab 3 is helping reduce our carbon footprint.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- Useful, tactile controls
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Built-in Arpeggiator
- Hold and Chord modes
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs
- 8 DAW & user presets
- DAW Transport Control
- Octave up and down buttons for full range, Transpose for semitone transposition
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB powered
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
Size & weight
- Instrument size: 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 Kg)