Reed Performers give longer life on good, bad and synthetic reeds.
- BG's "Reed Performer" has multiple features whether its a bad reed, a good reed, or synthetic reed.
- Saves bad reeds by improving their playability.
- Removes fuzzy sounds from bad reeds.
- Gives warmest tone from weak reeds.
- Stabilizes thin canes thus giving a more stable sound.
- Increase reed life at least twice as long.
- Are particularly recommended on good dying reeds.
- Helps also to ensure saving reeds for concert.
- Gives a more round sound through all registers.
- Helps give a better grip to the ligature.
For Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet
For Bb Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone