BG France Tradition Tenor Saxophone Ligature
- This ligature offers reed contact through rails only.
- This allows the soloist to have a rich, full/colorful tone in all registers.
- Reed contact through rails only
- For Soloist, orchestra, large concert halls
- For Tenor Sax, Ebonite mouthpieces
- Brilliant and colourful sound
- Elegant design. The soloist's competition ligature
L40 Gold lacquered ligature, providing a colorful sound for the tenor saxophonist.
L41 Gold-plated ligature, providing a rich tone for the tenor saxophonist.