Get twice as much tone from your favorite 14" snare drum with the addition of a Big Fat Snare Drum Donut XL. When you drop this special ring on your drumhead, you'll instantly transform your sound, dropping the pitch of your snare while infusing it with the depth and impact associated with vintage drum tones. Drummers were blown away when they heard the Donut XL transform a modern maple snare drum with 45-degree bearing edges and tons of resonance into a monster snare that sounded like a dry '60s model with round bearing edges. No more tape. No more gel. Just plop down a Donut XL, and enjoy the added range you'll get from your snare drum. Available in various sizes.
- A simple way to get an extended range of tone from your snare drum
- Trades 5" of playing surface for the illusion of added shell depth and mass
- Turns a modern drum's sound into that of a '60s or '70s snare model
- Eliminates runaway resonance and harsh overtones without gel or tape
- Installs in seconds and is easy to remove, thanks to a handy finger cutout
- Made in the USA
- Available in 10", 12", 13", 14" & 16"