The Live Logic compact and versatile 6-button MIDI footcontroller gives you quick and easy performance control of any MIDI hardware or software platforms and plugins. MIDI over USB, assignable functions and two expression pedal inputs make it the perfect MIDI control solution and it can also be used as your USB MIDI interface. Power it anywhere via USB, 9V battery or power supply and unlock your performance.
- MIDI over USB for use with DAWs, plugins and live sequencer/sampling software like Ableton LiveTM.
- Can be used as your USB MIDI interface.
- 2 x expression pedal inputs for continuous control of MIDI parameters.
- Controls Program Change, Control Change, Note and Clock messages.
Custom mappings can be saved as a Profile which can be loaded and swapped out depending on your current rig. For example, if you have a Blackstar Silverline Deluxe amplifier you could use Custom mode to create a profile for your own personal footswitch set. Switches 1-3 could change your patches, for instance, a clean crunch and lead, and switches 4-6 could stomp on and off your in-built modulation and delay effects, or even switch other external MIDI pedals that you may have on your pedalboard. Connect an expression pedal to give yourself a volume pedal for swells, or creative effects like controlling the level of a delay.
- 6-button MIDI Footcontroller
- 2 x expression pedal inputs
- Controls PC, CC, Note and Clock messages
- MIDI over USB for use with DAWs and plugins
- PP3 battery, 9V DC and USB bus powered
- Customisable MIDI messages via free software
- Program Change Messages 0-127 / 1-128
- Stage visible multi-function LED display
- MIDI IN, MIDI OUT and USB
- Dimensions 396 x 37 x 74mm