Embouchure Training Device for All Brass Instruments
Handmade in Germany by fine tone wood
It's challenge for all brass players to continually maintain and imporve their embouchure and technical abilities. Now you can train your embouchure, increase the volume of your lungs, keep your tongue in shape, and improve your range and aperture response away from the instrument.
Use the Buzz-R in the many situations when it is not possible to practice on your instrument. Becasue of its quiet sound and small size, you can use it while during in the car, on a trip, on holidays, and at home.
- Insert the mouthpiece, hold with either hand and position the holes top and bottom
- Hold the Buzz-R with the thumb, index, middle, and ring finger
- Either buzz leaving both holes open or close one of the holes to create more resistance so it feels more like playing your actual instrument
- Buzz in a comfortable register and have fun experimenting
- Remove the cork for cleaning but not during practicing
- 15 mins of daily buzzing is sufficient for generating great results
- TR - Trumpet / Flugelhorn (11.3mm)
- TBL - Trombone / Euphonium (large bore 13.5mm)
- TBS - Trombone / Euphonium (small bore 12mm)
- HR - French Horn (8.2mm)
- TUBA - Tuba (14.5mm)