CARL SAUTER Upright Piano RONDO
The elegance of gentle curves. An upright that plays with the design principle of curves. Its appearance is natural, soft and at ease. Like a composition circling a central motif.
The Rondo fits perfectly into sophisticated interiors with round forms, dark precious woods, glossy surfaces and white textiles. A rounded exterior envelops the piano. Slightly recessed, the lid opens to form a winged profile. The flutes converge in characteristic lines.
The feet follow through on the design principle. The piano stands, seemingly floating, on stainless-steel cylinders.
Finishes: 1. wenge satin, 2. black gloss
Details: 3. Posto bench. Designed by Peter Maly. Piano bench with rounded steel bars. Upholstered in black or white leather.
4. and 5. The rounded details lend the Rondo its characteristic appearance.
Specifications: chrome-plated fittings, double repetition action, damping pedal. The Rondo is available in dark-brown wenge wood and black gloss.
Discover SAUTER Pianos–Designed by Peter Maly
Interior designer Peter Maly designs pianos of the highest quality in timeless forms exclusively for SAUTER's Design Edition. In technical terms, they correspond largely to the Master Class instruments.
- SAUTER Piano Real German-made
- SAUTER Model RONDO Upright Piano was designed by a Famous Designer in Europe, Mr. Peter Maly
- PURE "less is more"- as little as possible, as much as necessary
- An upright which fits into a bright living environment with simple walls and modern art
- The characteristic corner details are emphasized by flush-fitting chromium-plated metal sections giving this upright its modern elegance
- 88 Keys with Sauter R2 Double Repetition System
- Height: 1230mm
- Width: 1570mm
- Depth: 590mm
- Weight: 240kg
- Available in wenge satin / black gloss