The Jupiter JHR700 is a single horn in F with a rose brass leadpipe, mechanical link tapered rotary valves and nickel-sleeved outer tuning slides. It is a great-sounding, easy-playing horn that should take a student through their beginning stages of musical training.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Rose brass leadpipe warms the sound of the instrument and provides enhanced instrument longevity
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience
- Key of F
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 11.9" Bell
- Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valves
- .472" Bore
- Nickel-Sleeved Outer Tuning Slides
- ABS Case
< Lead-Free Solder >
All Jupiter wind instruments are built using lead-free solder.