Jupiter 1100 Performance Series trombones are designed for the advancing trombonist. The JTB1150F feature a large bore for a rich, full tone and the choice between yellow or rose brass to match the players preferred tone quality. They feature a large bore for a rich, full tone and the choice between yellow or rose brass to match the players preferred tone quality.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- A Nickel Silver Outer Slides provides increased resistance to denting or damage to the instrument
- Open-wrap F Attachment for free blowing
- Key of Bb/F
- .547" Bore
- 8.5" Bell
- Brass Body
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- Bb with F Attachment
- Mechanical -Link Tapered Rotary Valve
- Open Wrap
- Lacquered Finish
- With ABS Case (JTB1150FO)
< Lead-Free Solder >
All Jupiter wind instruments are built using lead-free solder.