The JTU700 features stainless steel pistons for easy action, plus a size which makes the sound easy to control for the beginning tuba player. It includes a detachable leadpipe, valve body and bell for easy repair. The tighter wrap and compact size still offers a wide dynamic range and rich tone.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Stainless Steel Pistons have remarkably smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
- The Aluminum-Frame Light-Weight Case is easy to carrry and offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road
- Key of BBb
- 3/4 Size
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 14.4" Bell
- 3 Stainless Steel Pistons
- .661" Bore
- 3 Valve (Top Action)
- ABS Case with Aluminum Frame and 4 wheels
< Lead-Free Solder >
All Jupiter wind instruments are built using lead-free solder.