The perfect choice for solo performers who want studio-quality recordings!
With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.