The Miyazawa Silver Flute Series is a handmade flute available with French style pointed tonearms, soldered toneholes and pinless partial Brögger System.
Allows the player to put a fast airspeed through the flute, achieving a rich and powerful sound. Characterized by plenty of lower partials anchoring the sound with a full harmonic spectrum. Flexible and responsive with a wide range of tonal and color possibilities.
The new Miyazawa 03 series features the Soldered Toneholes which thanks to the mixture of their innovation and traditional carftmanship.
- Good response.
- Stability in the third octave.
- Easy to play for beginners.
- Moderate resistance and deeper sound.
- Higher models with silver materials are suitable for playing in concert halls with the rich sound.
- Handmade flute with 925 MZ-10 silver headjoint
- Sterling silver body and footjoint, silver plated nickel silver key mechanism
- Offset G key with split E mechanism
- Open holes
- French style pointed tonearms
- Soldered toneholes
- Pinless Partial Brögger System