The Miyazawa Silver Flute Series is a handmade flute available with French style pointed tonearms, drawn toneholes and pinless partial Brögger System.
For the most personal element of your flute, the power of choice is truly yours. Select the headjoint that best fits your needs and rest assured that you will be getting an instrument rich with tonal colors and dynamic in its responsiveness. The price of each Miyazawa flute includes the player’s choice of headjoint style*. Miyazawa headjoints are also available for separate purchase.
Allows the player to put a fast airspeed through the flute, achieving a rich and powerful sound. Characterized by plenty of lower partials anchoring the sound with a full harmonic spectrum. Flexible and responsive with a wide range of tonal and color possibilities.
The new Miyazawa 03 series features the Soldered Toneholes which thanks to the mixture of their innovation and traditional carftmanship.
- Good response.
- Stability in the third octave.
- Easy to play for beginners.
- Moderate resistance and deeper sound.
- Higher models with silver materials are suitable for playing in concert halls with the rich sound.
- Handmade flute with 925 MZ-10 silver headjoint
- Sterling silver body and footjoint, silver plated nickel silver key mechanism
- Inline key
- Open holes
- French style pointed tonearms
- Soldered toneholes
- Partial Brögger System