The Miyazawa 958 Flute Series are handmade flute models available with 958 silver headjoint, body, and footjoint. Choice of silver plated nickel silver key mechanism.
Allows the player to put a fast airspeed through the flute, achieving a rich and powerful sound. Characterized by plenty of lower partials anchoring the sound with a full harmonic spectrum. Flexible and responsive with a wide range of tonal and color possibilities.
- Handmade flute with MZ-10 headjoint, body and footjoint
- Silver plated nickel silver key mechanism
- Offset G key with split E mechanism
- Open holes with French style pointed tonearms
- Soldered toneholes
- Pinless Partial Brögger System