It has a unique silicone key system which allows for larger tone holes resulting in less squeaking than a traditional recorder and a warm, mellow tone. The key system enables beginners to progress more quickly and gain confidence in their musical journey.
The Recorder+ has standard recorder fingering so any recorder method book or media can be used. It plays 2 octaves and is fully chromatic in Baroque or German fingering.
The Recorder+ is 100% waterproof so it can be easily cleaned in hot, soapy water and comes with a hard plastic case and fingering chart. It has an adjustable thumb rest and removable rings (at the bottom) which can be used as a rewards system which students have to “earn” back.
U.S. PATENT PENDING
- Soprano recorder that is easier to play
- Silicone keys to help small fingers
- Standard recorder fingering
- Adjustable thumb rest
- In the key of C and fully chromatic
- Plays 2 octaves and available in Baroque fingering
- Available in 7 colors.