The Pearl Sensitone Heritage Alloy Series delivers a stunning collection of snare tones that evoke the sound and personality of classic rock, soul, and R&B — vital drum sounds that have provided the unwavering backbeat to popular music for decades. With modern and classic touches, including Pearl’s top-notch SuperHoop II flanged hoops, CL bridge lugs, and an SR-017 strainer, Pearl Sensitone Heritage Alloy Series snare drums provide a timeless look and high-performance feel at an incredible price. The Sensitone Heritage Alloy aluminum snare drum features a 1.2mm seamless beaded shell for a dry, fat sound with a quick decay — ideal for everything from smoothed-out Laurel Canyon vibes to crispy Stax-inspired funk and even frantic D.C.-style hardcore. When they’re looking for a snare with mega impact that clears the way for the other instruments to speak, drummers grab the Pearl Sensitone Heritage Alloy aluminum snare drum — it’s one legendary drum flavor you definitely want in your arsenal!
- Seamless beaded aluminum shell produces a dry, fat tone with fast decay
- Superhoop II steel hoops supply rugged strength and a timeless attack
- Classic CL lugs have a timeless look and just-right vibration control
- SR-017 strainer provides ideal snare-to-head contact with minimal tension
- Ships with Remo Coated Ambassador heads for dependable tone
- Sizes: 5 inches by 14 inches / 6.5 inches by 14 inches