Step into the Spotlight
Today’s audiences crave dynamic performances that stand out. As an artist, you want to connect with your fans and take your moment in the spotlight. The AX-Edge builds on decades of refinement and learning from artists the world over about what makes the ultimate performance synthesizer. The AX-Edge has a sleek, modern design with a customizable look via interchangeable Edge Blades, 49 full-sized keys, and a sound set crafted specifically for keytarists. And throughout the AX-Edge, you’ll find thoughtful design features that give you the freedom and confidence to truly express yourself on stage.
- 49 full-sized keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- 4 parts + vocoder with mic Input
- 320 programs and over 500 preset tones for keytarists
- 79 types of part multi-effects and part EQ, 79 types of program multi-effects, chorus, reverb, master compressor, and master EQ
- Tone Remain function switches sounds seamlessly without unnatural sound cutoff
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar, and assignable controls for expressive performance
- Up to 4 hours of battery-powered* operation; can also be powered via AC adaptor
*Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries only.
- Bluetooth MIDI and editor app for wireless sound customization
- Weighs just 9 lb. 5 oz./4.2 kg (without batteries)
- Available in black and white models with removable Edge Blade for custom look
- One extra Edge Blade included to complement your AX-Edge model
- Audio file playback via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller functionality for remote operation of sound modules, plug-ins, and more
- Dual display system optimized for live performance
- Optional ST-AX2 stand provides stable support when the instrument is not in use
* Support Ni-MH batteries only. Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 1,252 mm / 49-5/16 inches
Depth: 291 mm / 11-1/2 inches
Height: 85 mm / 3-3/8 inches
Weight (excluding AC adaptor, Batteries): 4.2 kg / 9 lbs. 5 oz.