The New Studio Pro.
In 2005, Samson introduced the world’s first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U. Today, we're expanding on its revolutionary design with the new C01U Pro. Now with a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, the C01U Pro ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are captured in all your digital recordings.
The C01U Pro is the ideal solution for musicians, producers, broadcasters, as well as recording audio for YouTube videos, voiceovers and podcasts. A large, 19mm diaphragm captures all the nuances of your voice, making the C01U PRO ideal for hip-hop/rap artists, singer-songwriters and ADR (automated dialogue replacement) work with video editing suites. In addition, the mic element is shock-mounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
- USB studio condenser microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Supercardiod pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and apps
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase