Chromatic Harmonica with 12 holes, 48 notes and brown-tinted acrylic comb
The Chromatic DE LUXE offers an affordable start into the world of the chromatic harmonica. The Chromatic DE LUXE is equipped with SEYDEL's traditional brass reeds.
The extreme airtight and solid construction leads to a full sound in all three registers and a good tonal response.
The Chromatic DE LUXE is available in the useful keys of G and LC (spelled 'low C', one actave lower than standard C).
- pressing the slider makes it possible to reach all the notes of the chromatic scale
- solo tuning: 12 holes = three full octaves (basis frequencs is A = 443Hz)
- mouthpiece made of metal with square openings
- the construction is 100% compatible with the DE LUXE STEEL (mouthpiece/slider-package upgrade and mounting stainless steel reeds is possible!)
- reliable valving - approved valve material from the SAXONY Chromatic
- less air-consumption due to optimzed tolerance between reedplates made of German silver with an optimum flatness
- stable and corrosion-free coverplates made of stainless steel
- high-precision CNC-milled comb made of acrylic glass with optimized shape for ideal tonal response, half-translucent brown
Start discovering the world of the chromatic harmonica with the SEYDEL Chromatic DE LUXE