ALTA PRIMO BB CLARINET REED (2021 CUT)
Designed for cane reed lovers, PRIMO plays just like the best cane reeds. For advanced clarinetists, PRIMO has adequate amount of resistance with full harmonics in all registers.
- TIP: Legacy clarinet reed tip size
- VAMP: Thicker heart and vamp
- SOUND: Warm sound with strong core, Unprecedented projection with center focus, For solo performance and studio recording, Fluent and beautiful high notes
The Next Generation Concert Reed
- Concert grade reed with round and warm sound
- Rich harmonics over full dynamic range
- Perfect and clear articulations
Just Like a Cane Reed
Wets like cane
- The reed absorbs moisture. It plays without wetting but sounds much better after 30 seconds of wetting.
- The moisture will last more than 4~5 hours so that you don’t need to wet it again during a concert or a long practice.
Feels like cane
- You will not feel much of strange ‘plastic’.
Plays like cane
- The reed breaks in during the first 15 minutes like cane reeds. In this process, internal structure of the reed will realign to your mouthpiece and your embouchure. The break-in is only for the first time of use. If you change a mouthpiece, you need to do the “break-in” process again. We call the process “Pairing”.
Sounds like cane
- AMBIPOLY reeds generates very similar harmonics and tones to concert grade cane reeds.
Precisely Consistent and Reliable
- AMBIPOLY reeds are made with precision injection process which provides absolute consistency among all reeds.
- No pitch/ sound change under climate, moisture and altitude variation.
Hand adjustable for a Perfect Customization
- Like cane reeds, you can adjust AMBIPOLY reeds with a reed knife or sandpaper.
Made with Food grade Eco-friendly material
Extremely Long life
- The reed does not degrade over the course of use. It never generate any ‘micro crack’ and never fray.