The HEXA ligature from Silverstein is a true leap forward in ligature design. With six cords and four fine tuners, this ligature offers unprecedented focus and control while remaining easy to play. The additional cord adds a small amount of resistance and enhances the focus and tonal profile of the sound. The crystal decorations also add an extra touch of beauty.
- Champagne Gold plating (18k) is warm, refined and responsive.
- Rose Gold plating (18k) is the warmest of the HEXA line, with a clean and crisp response.
- Carbon Black plating is the darkest and quickest responding of the HEXA line.
NEW! Patented Rocking Bridge
Gen. 5 Silverstein ligatures are distinguished by a completely redesigned bridge. The rocking action of the bridge automatically achieves an optimal alignment with your mouthpiece. And, the elongated feet provide secure grip to prevent slipping, even when quickly changing mouthpieces. The direct contact of the bridge feet on the mouthpiece acts as resonance plates, which further integrates your setup for maximum and eﬃcient sound production.
- Richer harmonics
- Enhanced sound core
- Self-aligning for perfect position
- Worry free mounting
- Stronger hold for mouthpiece protection
- Rocking Bridge rubber shoes
- 1.5mm Allen key
- HARMONIC PARTIALS: The first thing you will notice is how free the reed becomes, resulting in increased harmonic partials for depth of sound.
- 2ND EVOLUTION CORD: Improved cord technology results in a thinner thread for even less contact and pressure on the reed.
- TONAL CONTROL: New fine tuners change how the ligature responds to the vibrations of the reed, tuning the focus and color of your sound to give unprecedented control and flexibility.
- SOUND ADJUSTMENT: The nut regulates tension on the cord. By tightening less, the reed vibrates more for a darker sound.
- PRECISION FIT: Easily customize the ligature using a standard hex wrench.
- HAND-FINISHED: The elegant design and craftsmanship speaks for itself.