The QUATTRO is our affordable four-cord version with two fine tuners. It is designed to provide an open, free-blowing approach while maintaining warmth and definition. Add two additional fine tuners for an instant upgrade to produce a richer sound with even more harmonics!
- Yellow Gold plating (18k) and Silver versions each oﬀer the same easy playability and full sound.
NEW! Patented Rocking Bridge
Gen. 5 Silverstein ligatures are distinguished by a completely redesigned bridge. The rocking action of the bridge automatically achieves an optimal alignment with your mouthpiece. And, the elongated feet provide secure grip to prevent slipping, even when quickly changing mouthpieces. The direct contact of the bridge feet on the mouthpiece acts as resonance plates, which further integrates your setup for maximum and eﬃcient sound production.
- Richer harmonics
- Enhanced sound core
- Self-aligning for perfect position
- Worry free mounting
- Stronger hold for mouthpiece protection
- Rocking Bridge rubber shoes
- 1.5mm Allen key
- HARMONIC PARTIALS: The first thing you will notice is how free the reed becomes, resulting in increased harmonic partials for depth of sound.
- 2ND EVOLUTION CORD: Improved cord technology results in a thinner thread for even less contact and pressure on the reed.
- TONAL CONTROL: New fine tuners change how the ligature responds to the vibrations of the reed, tuning the focus and color of your sound to give unprecedented control and flexibility.
- SOUND ADJUSTMENT: The nut regulates tension on the cord. By tightening less, the reed vibrates more for a darker sound.
- PRECISION FIT: Easily customize the ligature using a standard hex wrench.
- HAND-FINISHED: The elegant design and craftsmanship speaks for itself.