The system is comprised of a transmitter unit, which connects to your audio source (typically a mixer or sound interface); and a belt-pack receiver, to which you connect your earphones or headphones.
LOUD AND CLEAR
The U4 system features high-resolution, 24-bit / 48 kHz audio, with a very wide and smooth frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz, a signal-to-noise ratio of 107 decibels, and more volume than you’ll ever need. The sound is better than CD quality, and much, much better than MP3 quality!
LONG, EASY CHARGE
The internal battery in both the transmitter and the receiver lasts for 5 hours. The battery is easily charged using the included USB cable and any standard 5V USB charger, and charging takes between 1.5 and 2.5 hours depending on the current of the charger being used.
The basic application is to run a monitor mix from a soundboard, wirelessly, to one set of headphones or in-ear monitors—live, at home or in the studio. But there’s a lot more you can do with the U4 System!
- Wireless in-ear monitoring solution for four people—a whole band! (includes 4 receivers)
- High-quality, ultra-compact wireless system for in-ear monitors
- Audiophile 24-bit / 48 kHz sound with less than 5 ms of latency
- Industry standard 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Reliable, solid RF connection over a range of 90 feet