The 280 saxophones provide beginners with a reliable instrument to start playing on. They offer a characteristically bright saxophone sound with excellent intonation and some surprisingly high quality features for an entry-level instrument
- New neck receiver with a durable screw promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism
- Improved Low B-C# connection
- An adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
- Key in Eb
- With High F# & Front F Key
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key
- Finish: Gold lacquer/ Silver-plated
< Lead-Free Solder >
Yamaha products are made using lead-free solder. After years of study, Yamaha has discovered a new solder which is not only better for the environment but actually adds harmonic breadth to the sound.