Two-position resonator slots, adjustable angle supports and accidental resonators
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel.
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range.
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions.
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited.
- Height adjustable frame ensures comfortable playing position for all players.
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability.
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing.
- Range: 4.3 octaves; A2-C7
- Bar: Padauk wood
- Bar size: Graduated; 1 1/2" – 2 1/4" x 7/8" – 1"
- Resonators: Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 3-position tracking system and only essential accidental resonators
- Height Adjustable Frame: Height adjustable frame from 32 1/2" – 37"
- Dimensions: 74" x 33"
- Weight: 108 lbs
- Castors: 3"; two locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz