Yamaha YSL448G is a Intermediate Tenor Trombones with professional features and sound without the cost - with the added flexibility of an added F-attachment.
Yamaha YSL448G offer a large orchestral bore for powerful sound projection. It features Yamaha’s original wrap for the F-attachment for an open, free-blowing response.
Yamaha YSL448G Specifications
- Key of Bb / F
- Bore L: 0.547"
- Bell Diameter: 8 1/2"
- Shank: Large
- Leadpipe: Yellow Brass; Fixed
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Gold Brass; One-piece
- Weight: Standard
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Inner Slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver; Drawn
- Outer Slide: Brass; Drawn; One-piece
- Mouthpiece: L48
- Features: F-attachment
- Pistons/Rotors: Hand lapped; String linkage
< Lead-Free Solder >
Yamaha products are made using lead-free solder. After years of study, Yamaha has discovered a new solder which is not only better for the environment but actually adds harmonic breadth to the sound. new refinements include point key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal.