The YAMAHA YX-135 is an excellent quality Padauk wood bar instrument at an entirely affordable price. The bars are carefully selected and matched for superb tonal clarity and resonance. Perfect for limited budgets, beginning percussionists and educators needing a compact instrument
- Range: 3.5 octaves; F4-C8
- Bar: Padauk wood
- Bar size: Non-graduated 1 3/8" x 3/4"
- Resonators: Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, only essential accidental resonators
- Height No
- Dimensions: 48 1/2" x 24 1/2"
- Weight: 48 1/2 lbs.
- Castors: 3” casters, two locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz